What Is Height Safety?
Height Safety is the system that prevents people from injuring themselves whilst working at height. The goal of a height safety is to develop a standard practice whereby businesses and individuals can rest assured that they are safe to carry out services from any height.
Are there different kinds of Height Safety Systems?
There are many different kinds of Height Safety Systems. Height Safety Systems can be static lines, vertical lines, rail systems, and anchor points. Access ladders, Access walkways, Access cages are other forms of height safety as well.
How Do I know what is the Best Safety System for my facility?
It depends on where you are working really. There are so many variables, so it is hard to say exactly what kind of height safety system is needed. Because of this, Northstar Technical Services provides a Height Safety Audit complimentary to diagnose your height safety needs.
- Static Line Systems: Northstar Technical Services utilizes, fall protection systems that can be fitted both horizontally and vertically to ensure maximum safety to New Zealand and Australian Standards
- Rail Systems: Northstar Technical Services can create custom solutions for modern building projects using, aluminium rail fall protection systems that are robust for any project completed ‘at height’.
- Anchor Points: Northstar Technical Services chooses from a range of height safety force management anchors based on the precise requirements of the project. Safety is always the top priority.
- Access Systems: Northstar Technical Services is able to create custom systems to access all areas of facilities utilising a wide range of ladders, walkways and handrail products.
- Anchor Testing and Re-Certification of Fall Protection Systems: Northstar Technical Services are able to inspect, test and re-certify existing anchor system’s. Anchor Points require inspections every 12 months as per New Zealand and Australian Standards.